Auto Trading Hub vs BTrade Automated
OFFICIAL SITE: AUTOTRADINGHUB.COM
OFFICIAL SITE: btradeautomatedapp.com
If you have been around lately, you know that both the Auto Trading Hub app and the BTrade Automated app have made quite the splash in the world of day trading. Both of these autotraders are relatively new. We have already done some reviews on both of them, and to ensure that they are profitable, we have also done a few live trading sessions. As it stands, both of these autotraders are indeed reliable and profitable, but which one is the better choice for you? Today we are doing a Auto Trading Hub vs BTrade Automated comparison to find out which autotrader should be your number one choice.
Auto Trading Hub vs BTrade Automated – Shared Features
If we are doing an Auto Trading Hub vs BTrade Automated comparison, it is important to point out that both autotraders do have some shared features and similarities. The point of this Auto Trading Hub vs BTrade Automated side by side comparison is not only to point out their differences, but to compare similarities, as well. Both are important to take note of, so let’s first start with shared similarities and features.
- If we are doing this Auto Trading Hub vs BTrade Automated comparison and talking about user friendliness, both autotraders really are top notch. Both of these trading applications have been designed so that even the most inexperienced of users can make consistent profits with ease. Neither of these autotraders are designed for professionals. Although it does help if you have day trading knowledge, you really do not have to know all that much to make money with either piece of software.
- If we are talking about brokers in this Auto Trading Hub vs BTrade Automated comparison, both applications come with top notch brokers. As tends to be the case with all autotraders, no you cannot choose a specific broker per say. However, what you should take comfort in is the fact that both autotraders only use fully legit, licensed, and registered brokers. There are no shady or shifty brokers involved here.
- Something else worth noting in this Auto Trading Hub vs BTrade Automated review is that both pieces of day trading software are free of cost. Yes, that is right, neither of these trading systems cost money to buy or use. There are no costs or hidden fees involved here. This is not a pay to win kind of thing!
- Yet another similarity to take note of in this Auto Trading Hub vs BTrade Automated comparison is the shared confidence factor. The confidence factor is a feature which both apps come with, and it indicates the potential success rate for any given trade. For example, the USD/CAD Forex pairing may display an 80% confidence rate. This means that if you open a position, there is an 80% chance of that trade turning out to be a profitable winner. What you need to keep in mind here is that you should never open any kind of position, crypto, Forex or otherwise, if the confidence factor is under 75%.
- The other similarity that we do want to mention in this Auto Trading Hub vs BTrade Automated comparison is that both applications produce reliable and profitable trading signals. When it comes down to it, both with Auto Trading Hub software and BTrade Automated software, is that they can easily produce ITM or win rates of 80% or higher. If you have watched any of our live trading sessions in regards to either of these applications, you know that making money with them is very possible and quite easy too.
Auto Trading Hub vs BTrade Automated – Forex vs Crypto
Ok, so now we have gotten the main similarities out of the way for this Auto Trading Hub vs BTrade Automated, but what about the differences? There are two major differences between these two autotraders, and one of them has to do with the ideal kind of asset that should be traded with them, respectively.
As you might have guessed, the BTrade Automated system is intended mostly for Bitcoin and cryptocurrency trading, something which it indeed does very well. Yes, it can also trade Forex, stocks, and commodities, but its main focus is cryptocurrency trading. When it comes down to it, the BTrade Automated app is by far the best choice for BTC and crypto trading in general. In fact, it is probably the best choice for stocks and commodities trading as well.
However, the BTrade Automated program does not really excel at Forex trading, but this is where the Auto Trading Hub app comes into play. In terms of Forex trading, Auto Trading Hub software is by far the better choice to go with. The Forex signals here are much more reliable and numerous, and they lead to much better Forex trading profits than with BTrade Automated software.
**So, just to be clear, if you want to trade crypto, stocks, and commodities, you should be using the BTrade Automated App. However, to trade Forex, the Auto Trading Hub application is by far the superior choice.**
Auto Trading Hub vs BTrade Automated – ONLY ONE IS AVAILABLE WORLDWIDE!
Something that you definitely need to take note of in this Auto Trading Hub vs BTrade Automated comparison is that only one of these autotraders is available worldwide. Many countries like The USA, Canada, and New Zealand do not allow autotraders to be used, for the most part anyway.
When it comes down to it, if you live in one of these countries, and a few others, you will not be able to using Auto Trading Hub software. However, you are in luck, because BTrade Automated software is available for use worldwide in mostly every country on this planet. So, if you live in Canada, The USA, New Zealand, or other countries that have banned most autotraders, BTrade Automated software might actually be your only choice.
Auto Trading Hub vs BTrade Automated – Final Thoughts
Ok guys, so the bottom line here, in this Auto Trading Hub vs BTrade Automated comparison, is that both autotraders are the real deal, and making money with either is more than doable. If you want to trade Forex, we would recommend the Auto Trading Hub app.
If you want to trade cryptocurrencies, stocks, and commodities, we would recommend the BTrade Automated App. However, remember that if you live in the USA, Canada, New Zealand, or other countries with strict trading rules, the BTrade Automated program might actually be your only choice, albeit a good one.
SIGN UP FOR AUTO TRADING HUB BELOW
SIGN UP FOR BTRADE AUTOMATED BELOW
If you would like to find out more about cryptocurrencies and cryptocurrency trading, go to our Cryptocurrency Explained section!
Leave a Reply