Crypto and FX Signals Profits Guide
OFFICIAL LINK HERE
Crypto and FX signals is a new trading system that was just released, one aimed at allowing newbies to profit without any hard work. Yes, it definitely sounds too good to be true, but every so often, there are apps like this that actually work.
Well, we have tested out Crypto and FX Signals for ourselves, and we are pleased to announce that it does actually work. It really is a profitable trading system. Today, we want to take a closer look at the profits that the Crypto and FX signals app has generated so far, plus some nifty tips too.
A Quick Recap
For those of you who don’t know, the Crypto and FX Signals app is a brand new trading platform for Forex and cryptocurrencies. To be precise, this is what is known as a social trading platform, otherwise known as a copy trading platform.
The main selling point of Crypto and FX Signals is exactly that, you get awesome signals. This is not like other trading apps where you have to do charting and look at indicators and all of that other nonsense. With this software, you get access to so-called mentors, who are the best traders out there.
When these traders place profitable trades, you will be notified of such, and you can then copy those same trades.
More or less, all you have to do is piggyback off of real traders who know what they are doing. It really doesn’t get much easier than that, which is why this software is perfect for beginners who don’t know what they are doing.
Crypto and FX Signals – Results So Far
Something that you probably want to know about this Crypto and FX Signals platform is how well it actually performs. Of course, the whole point of using any social or copy trading platform like this is to make fast and easy money by copying the trades of the mentors and other profitable traders.
Well, to make sure that this app actually works, our very own Andrew decided to put it to the test, and we are pleased to announce that things are going quite well. Since this app was released three days ago, Andrew managed to make nearly 5,800 Euros in profits, or almost $7,000 USD.
Folks, that would be impressive even by manual trading standards, let alone for an app like this where all you have to do is copy trades. Even if you are not as prolific a trader as Andrew, the fact of the matter remains the same, Cyrpto and FX Signals software is profitable, quite so.
Crypto and FX Signals – Best Tips and Tricks
Ok, so the Crypto an FX Signals platform is a great copy trading platform, one that makes it super easy to make profits by trading cryptocurrencies and Forex. Although this app is about as easy to use as humanly possible, there are some tricks and tips that you can follow to make even greater profits. As you can see from our article today, Andrew was able to make fantastic profits while using this software. So, how do you make the most out of the Crypto and FX Signals app?
- One of the biggest tips that you should follow when using this software, is to limit the lot size per trade, particularly if you have a small trading account. For instance, if your trading account only has $250 for you to use, then the lot size should be reduced to 0.01. This will reduce the risk that you are taking on, and in the event that a trade is lost, you won’t end up losing much money.
- Another tip that is worth adhering to is one that applies to all Forex trading. If you expect to make the most money, due to the highest volatility and most amount of trades happening at once, you need to trade at the right time of the day. For those of you who live in the GMT time zone, this means that your best time to trade is between 9AM and 5PM. If you do not live in the GMT time zone, you will have to adjust your trading window to match. If you live in the GMT time zone, trading during the night is not recommended. Of course, your opportune trading window does depend on where in the world you live.
- The very best time to trade Forex is between 12PM and 6PM GMT, just for a bit more precision. In terms of the best days of the week to trade Forex, particularly with this Crypto and FX Signals app, is between Tuesday and Thursday. Of course, there is no Forex trading on the weekend, so Saturday and Sunday are out of the question. Now, you can trade on Monday and Friday, but it won’t be as safe or as profitable as trading on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Monday and Friday tend to see a whole lot of fluctuation.
- In Forex trading in general, if you are not a total pro, you don’t want to trade with any of those exotic pairs or currencies. You do really want to stick to the half-dozen or so major Forex pairs, the big ones that everyone trades, the ones that feature reliable fiat currencies. The price movements of exotic currency pairs can be hard to predict, plus when they do move, it’s often not worth your time. Some of the best Forex pairs for you to focus on include USD/UAD, EUR/USD, USD/GBP, USD/CAD, USD/CHF, USD/JPY, and CAD/CHF.
- The other tip that we can give you for using this Crypto and FX Signals software is that you should pay close attention to the traders who you are following and copying trades from. Yes, some of them are better and some are worse. So, pay attention to the win/loss records of the specific traders who you can follow. Only pick the best of the best.
The bottom line is that if you need a fast and easy way to make profits trading Forex or cryptocurrencies, then the Crypto and FX Signals app is a great thing to check out.
Leave a Reply